Duty Manager/Bar Supervisor
· Leading Front of House/Bar staff – providing direction, training and feedback to ensure everyone is equipped to the expectations of customers.
· Serving customers and meeting the standards of the bar for cocktails etc.
· Keyholding for the building. Responsible for securely opening and closing the building when on shift.
· Ensure smooth running of all Bar/FOH operations. Ensure set up and close down is carried out correctly when on shift.
· Ensure Bar/FOH team adhere to all systems and procedures in place. (Stock rotation, storage etc.)
· Carrying out management admin tasks – sending daily reports as required when on shift. Ensuring the daily/weekly checklists are filled out by floor staff.
· Ensure the safety of all staff and customers by ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements.
· Taking the lead during any planned events when on shift.
· Cash control – ensuring that cash up is correctly carried out when opening/closing the building.
· Reporting any relevant information surrounding issues/complaints to senior management.
· Ensuring that high standards of cleanliness are met in the bar, box office, screens and hallways at all times.
· Monitoring email/phone and responding to customer queries/complaints via email or phone in a friendly and timely manner.
· Carry out any tasks requested by senior management.
· Assist with the ordering and delivery of stock.
· Previous experience in a management/supervisory role, particularly desirable in a bar/cinema setting.
· Strong and effective communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees and senior management.
· Availability to work various shift types – including a mix of evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
· Work well within a team environment.
· Competent with Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Attention to detail.
· Friendly, presentable, punctual and reliable.